Aside from knowing that we build, extend and renovate in Christchurch and Canterbury you should probably also know that we are a local building company established here in 2008.
Integrity Built was originally named Maintain Canterbury and established by Mike to largely service the commercial and industrial maintenance market. We changed our name to Integrity Built in 2015 to better reflect the growth, direction and ethos of a business focused on building quality homes and commercial premises.
How we operate and why we put ‘Integrity’ in our name…
- We are working for you – what are your needs and expectations?
- We communicate effectively to build better working partnerships
- We treat your home, investment or business with respect
- Our team is made up of great people, who take pride in their work
- We’re passionate about doing a great job
- We offer honest impartial advice
- Our reputation is very important to us
- We form strong relationships with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
- We are Christchurch owned and operated
- Licensed Building Practitioner
We listen, we deliver. We have a great team of Master Builders doing a great job.
Our team is looking forward to working with you soon.